The Dwarf is a typical representative of the fantasy worlds: Tough, snappy, grumbling and eager to fight. He excels at close combat and he is very apt with axes as well as war hammers. Furthermore, dwarves boast a secret technical knowledge. Therefore, he is able to wield weapons that none of the other characters are able to handle. He is able to equip a musket for medium-range fights and one of his “special moves” is firing a canon, which is strapped to his back. The musket and the canon will feature extensive upgrade opportunities as a weapon and armor respectively. The Dwarf can be played as a close combat or ranged fighter.
Base Stats (increasement on level gain):
- Strength: 26
- Endurance: 18
- Dexerity: 25
- Phys Regen: 24
- Mental Regen: 0
- Charisma: 8
- Strength: Increases the effectiveness of an attack and the damage inflicted in close combat.
- Endurace: Influences the armor protection and reduces the effects of poison.
- Dexterity: Increases the effectiveness of defense and the damage inflicted in ranged combat.
- Physical Regeneration: Accelerates the restoration of live energy and of the special moves.
- Mental Regeneration: Increases the damage done by one's own magic and shortens regeneration times.
- Charisma: Lowers the prices characters pay to traders, also relates to the favor of the Spirit on Ancaria, increasing poison damage infliction).
- Constitution: Increases life energy and improves it's regeneration rate.
Weapon Lore: Opponents suffer more damage from close and ranged combat attacks.
- Weapon Technology: Faster execution and improved regeneration of all Dwarven Technologies.
- Dwarven Lore: Improves the regeneration rate of all Dwarven Technologies.
- Parrying: Attacks can be parried (deflected) with weapons and shields.
- Axe Lore: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with axes.
- Concentration: Improves the regeneration rate of all combat arts.
- Armor: Increases armor class and decreases the encumbrance caused by armor.
- Ranged Combat: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with ranged weapons.
- Trading: Merchants will offer their goods cheaper and are more likely to offer special items.
- Unarmed Combat: Increases the speed and effectiveness of hand to hand attacks in close combat (bare hands or combat gauntlets).
- Sword Lore: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with swords.
- Forge Lore: With this skill you can work on items of higher levels and improve the quality of the forge crafts.
- Disarming: Increases the chances of disarming opponents during combat.
- Agility: Increases defense and attack values during combat.