The Dark Elf is a descendant of power-hungry and faithless Elves. The ritual fighting techniques of the Blood Cult render the Dark Elf a deadly stealth fighter. In battle the Dark Elf prefers to slay his opponents with either poisoned blades or his lethal array of martial arts abilities.
- his A sexy smile
- Strength: 26
- Endurance: 18
- Dexterity: 26
- Physical Regeneration: 20
- Mental Regeneration: 0
- Charisma: 16
- Strength: Increases the effectiveness of an attack and the damage inflicted in close combat.
- Endurace: Influences the armor protection and reduces the effects of poison.
- Dexterity: Increases the effectiveness of defense and the damage inflicted in ranged combat.
- Physical Regeneration: Accelerates the restoration of live energy and of the special moves.
- Mental Regeneration: Increases the damage done by one's own magic and shortens regeneration times.
- Charisma: Lowers the prices characters pay to traders, also relates to the favor of the Spirit on Ancaria, increasing poison damage infliction).
- Concentration: Improves the regeneration rate of all combat arts.
- Weapon Lore: Opponents suffer more damage from close and ranged combat attacks.
- Trap Lore: Improves the regeneration rate of trap setting skills.
- Ballistics: Increases damage and attack speed of traps.
- Blade Combat: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with Dark Elf bladed weapons.
- Riding Enables: The riding of superior horses.
- Disarming: Increases the chances of disarming opponents during combat.
- Agility: Increases defense and attack values during combat.
- Dual Wielding: Enables the wielding of two weapons during combat, increases attack value and speed.
- Constitution: Increases life energy and improves it's regeneration rate.
- Unarmed Combat: Increases the speed and effectiveness of hand to hand attacks in close combat (bare hands or combat gauntlets).
- Armor: Increases armor class and decreases the encumbrance caused by armor.
- Sword Lore: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with swords.
- Parrying: Attacks can be parried (deflected) with weapons and shields.
- Trading: Merchants will offer their good cheaper and are more likely to offer special items.