The Battle Mage masters weapon lore as well as magic. He skillfully uses his swords and staves when he is forced into close combat. However, his most powerful weapon is the magic of the elements, which is able to make the foundations of the world shudder.
Base Stats (increasement on level gain):
- Strength: 16 (+1,6)
- Endurance: 15 (+1,5)
- Dexerity: 20 (+2,0)
- Phys Regen: 14 (+1,4)
- Mental Regen: 30 (+3,0)
- Charisma: 10 (+1,0)
- Strength: Increases the effectiveness of an attack and the damage inflicted in close combat.
- Endurace: Influences the armor protection and reduces the effects of poison.
- Dexterity: Increases the effectiveness of defense and the damage inflicted in ranged combat.
- Physical Regeneration: Accelerates the restoration of live energy and of the special moves.
- Mental Regeneration: Increases the damage done by one's own magic and shortens regeneration times.
- Charisma: Lowers the prices characters pay to traders, also relates to the favor of the Spirit on Ancaria, increasing poison damage infliction).
- Magic Lore: Increases the damage dealt by all types of magic.
- Meditation: Improves the regeneration rate for all spells.
- Fire Magic: Improves the regeneration rate and casting times for Fire spells.
- Earth Magic: Improves the regeneration rate and casting times for Earth spells.
- Water Magic: Improves the regeneration rate and casting times for Water spells.
- Air Magic: Improves the regeneration rate and casting times for Air spells.
- Weapon Lore: Opponents suffer more damage from close and ranged combat attacks.
- Sword Lore: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with swords.
- Long-handled Weapons: Increases the speed and effectiveness of attacks with long-handled weapons.
- Riding: Enables the riding of superior horses.
- Agility: Increases defense and attack values during combat.
- Trading: Merchants will offer their good cheaper and are more likely to offer special items.
- Constitution: Increases life energy and improves it's regeneration rate.
- Disarming: Increases the chances of disarming opponents during combat.
- Parrying: Attacks can be parried (deflected) with weapons and shields.